Littlefish HelpdeskIdeal for people who want fast and efficient break-fix support for themselves and their team from a qualified UK help desk.
Littlefish Help Desk provides unlimited remote support during office hours. Contacting our Service Desk couldn’t be easier – either call, email or for the fastest response use our instant chat software for immediate connection to an engineer – as often as you need.
If we can’t fix it remotely or you need support out of hours that’s not a problem, as a contract customer you will be entitled to preferential onsite, out of hours, and project rates so we can always be there when you need us.
Littlefish Helpdesk features at a glance:
- Unlimited remote support during office hours (09:00 – 18:00)
- Access to a team of highly skilled and qualified technical engineers
- Site visits charged at preferential hourly rate
- Software Support
- Pre-Existing Issues covered
Littlefish Helpdesk features in full:
Unlimited remote support during office hours (09:00 – 18:00).
Users can contact us via email, telephone or Littlefish Chat.
Littlefish Chat is a remote access service which allows our engineers to connect to the problematic desktop or server, and fix it without having to visit your office.
15 minute response to support requests
4 hour resolution target to support requests
8 hour onsite target when faults are identified as non-repairable remotely
Where faults cannot be resolved remotely site visits will be charged at preferential rates. This is £60 per hour in office hours and £90 per hour out of hours in comparison to £90/£120 for non-contract clients.
Software troubleshooting for standard Microsoft products. This includes availability and connectivity of the following:
- Microsoft Server products
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
Excludes user training and advanced configuration.
Third Party Applications:
Time saving third party software application support. Use this in conjunction with your external software support agreements to remove yourself as the middle man when issues arrive. Exclude the blame culture by having Littlefish liaise directly with your third party providers ensuring speedy troubleshooting and resolution of software issues.
Project Work - UK mainland only
As a contract client you will be entitled to preferential project work rates. Project work is scheduled remote or onsite work which is not a support issue. It involves the change, configuration or development of the network. The following items are classed as project work:
- Group policy changes
- Installation and configuration of hardware or software
- Server replacement
- Office moves
- Configuration of software e.g. Sharepoint set up
- Architecture redesign (e.g. routing changes, domain changes, push-pull printing)
- Auditing/PCI Compliance/SOX
- Disaster Recovery planning
- Penetration testing
All standard network equipment covered for troubleshooting, configuration and availability including Printer, Fax, Scanner, Access Point, UPS, back up device. Separate cover is available for the following items:
- VPN installation/Maintenance
- Layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- Back Up (remote or local management)
Excludes hardware parts.
Littlefish will support pre-existing issues with your network subject to our Fair Usage Policy.
We operate strict target SLAs in order to give the best service to our customers:
- 15 minute response to all support requests (within office hours)
- 4 hour resolution target to support requests (within office hours)
- 8 hour onsite target when faults are identified as non-repairable remotely (within office hours)
Our pricing is based on a simple and attractive single cost per device:
- £11 per workstation (PC/laptop) per month
- £55 per server per month
- £4.50 per mobile device per month (iPhone, HTC, Blackberry)
Please contact Littlefish for a bespoke support proposal for services above 150 users and/or 20 servers to include a full service and incident management wrap service.