IT Services Leicester
IT Services LeicesterHere at Littlefish IT Support, we offer a wide variety of services, ranging from the administration and the maintenance of your network to connectivity and interoperability-related solutions.
Below you are provided a list of Littlefish IT Services Leicester:
1. Computing systems administration means:
◦ Installing and configuring software and hardware systems and peripheral equipment.
Software maintenance for Windows or Linux operating system.
◦ Periodic check for the status of operation of all equipment. Littefish IT Services Leicester team can identify and resolve the problems, and give recommendations to improve the performance and efficiency, where applicable.
We can assure you that you will be 100% satisfied with the work of Littlefish IT Services Leicester.
2. Administration and maintenance
◦ Management and Maintenance for: area network, servers, networking equipment, connectivity
◦ Internet access optimization. Connection (connections) distribution in the network
◦ Traffic monitoring, limiting and / or restricting access to certain users, content filtering, antivirus and antispyware filtering, etc.
◦ Configuration and execution of new networks
3. Peripheral equipment administration and maintenance, printers, multifunctional, scanners, projectors, etc.
◦ Installation and configuration
◦ Regular maintenance and consumables supply
◦ Service warranty and onsite warranty services.
4. Support for IT acquisition
◦Buying and / or advice on acquisition of systems, hardware, peripherals and software solutions.
◦ 24/7 online and by telephone IT support.
5. Technical IT Support, help-desk type
◦ Solving reported incidents through the incident reporting system, e-mail, phone, chat or during onsite visits.
◦ Assistance in using computers and other IT equipment (configuration, software installation, error messages etc.).
6. Information Security
◦ Implementing and managing Antivirus, Antispam, Antispyware, Firewall software support.
◦ Regular Backup with professional solutions, automatic backup solutions provided by Littlefish IT Support.
◦ Viruses removal, data recovery etc.
7. Connectivity and Interoperability Solutions
◦ VPN (Virtual Private Network) for remote access to your network resources with complete security.
◦ Configure mobile devices to remotely access internal resources (files, email, etc.)
8. Additional services provided by Littlefish IT Services in Leicester:
■ Webmail: e-mail access solution with the web interface for remote access from outside the network or in conditions of maximum security
■ Filtration antivirus
■ Email forward
■ Automatic archiving of sent / received email.
■ Site support and protection with user and password
■ Website traffic statistics
Hardware and software maintenance consist of monthly inspections of systems in order to maintain, correct fallacies, advice replacement when necessary, configuration / reconfiguration of computer systems for efficient IT solutions.
Maintenance includes technical support and assistance on request or as necessary. The number of requests for IT troubleshooting is unlimited, but remedial solution is chosen by the provider (phone, email, remote assistance, onsite trips).
Consulting is materialized in a report containing analysis, a set of recommendations and implementation modalities.
Implementation through the supplier is optional, the client can use the consulting report as an advice in selecting the preferred supplier.
Auditing IT Infrastructure at Littlefish IT Support Services in Leicester
Mainly consists of the following:• Auditing of current IT infrastructure
• Analyze customer needs to determine necessary services (connectivity, mobility, critical communications, security, up-time guarantee, other specific requirements)
• IT infrastructure design based on real needs of the organization and the model of maximum efficiency obtained through a proper IT infrastructure.
• Report with recommendations based on the differences of the situation found by the audit and provide an appropriate design of the infrastructure.
• Agreeing the implementation plan of the proposed changes and the necessary budget
- IT Support London
- Technical Support Birmingham
- IT Support Birmingham
- IT Services Birmingham
- Technical Support Guildford
- IT Support Guildford
- IT Services Guildford
- Technical Support Dartford
- IT Support Dartford
- IT Services Dartford
- Technical Support Bristol
- IT Support Bristol
- IT Services Bristol
- Technical Support Basingstoke
- IT Support Basingstoke
- IT Services Basingstoke
- Technical Support Cambridge
- IT Support Cambridge
- IT Services Cambridge
- Technical Support Newcastle
- IT Support Newcastle
- IT Services Newcastle
- Technical Support Slough
- IT Support Slough
- IT Services Slough
- Technical Support Nottingham
- Technical Support Oxford
- IT Support Oxford
- IT Services Oxford
- Technical Support Northampton
- IT Services Northampton
- IT Support Northampton
- Technical Support Swansea
- Technical Support Leeds
- Technical Support Leicester
- IT Services Swansea
- IT Services Leeds
- IT Services Leicester
- Technical Support Edinburgh
- IT Services Edinburgh
- IT Support Edinburgh
- Technical Support Manchester
- IT Services Manchester
- IT Support Manchester
- IT Support Leeds
- IT Support Swansea
- IT Support Leicester
- IT Services Nottingham
- IT Support Nottingham